Sunday, October 17, 2010

Confucius

551 Hello journal,
my name is Kashia Lee and my great great graet graet gramma wrote in this journal when she was a kid. I am going to tell you about confucianism. Confucianism is a philosphy that staes that the goals of average people like social order and good govermant is not important. What tehy say is important is honesty,hard work, and concerns for others. They also have the Yin and Yang. Yin is linkeed to earth, darkness, and female focus. Yang is heaven, light make forces. This religon developed GOODNESS!! Can you beleive it, I can't because then where would we be in the world? It is so great, this reliogon is. They also find that humanity, respect,authority, and family are also very imortant. This journal was such a good idea from my mom to let off all of the stuff I was thinking about out in teh open.
Goodbye for now,
Kashi

No comments:

Post a Comment