Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Zheng He

1405 Dear Journal,
Hi my name is Jenna and I am 12 years old. My mom said that she wrote in a journal when she was a younger and that I am going to be a teenager I should have something to write everything down in, so she gave me you. In Chian right now their is a lot of weird stuff happening their is this weurd guy who wants to sail around parts of Asia and get money for himself and tell everyone to trade with us. I think it is a good idea for someone to tell peopel about trading with China, but I dont think it was smart of him to do it now . This is because our emporer and goverment do not want him to do thsi because tehy want evryone in cHina to saty in chian which i also think is wrong of them to want to tell everyoen they have to stay in one place. Well goodbye for now journal.
Until Next Time,
Jenna Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment